Workspace Specialist – London, FULL-TIME
EventMAP are looking for a Workspace Specialist with knowledge and experience of workplace and agile working projects to provide expert knowledge to our clients. You should have a detailed understanding of workplace transformation – including construction, workspace design and move management.
- In-depth knowledge of behaviour change – understanding of the key challenges, drivers of behaviour, how to support people to think and work in new ways
- Facilitation and presentation skills, including report writing
- Skills analysis and implementation planning
- Development of documentation and products
- Excellent interpersonal skills, confident and able to gain confidence through knowledge and competence
- Both Programme and Project Management experience across workplace, with a demonstrable track record in delivering projects
- Ability to use MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team, providing innovative workplace and software solutions to large public sector clients – and the perfect next step for an experienced Workspace Specialist looking to take their career to the next level.
Competitive salary package. Please send your CV with covering letter, in confidence, to email@example.com.
DEVELOPERS: GREAT CAREERS in software engineering FROM A COMPANY WITH A SUPERB RESEARCH PEDIGREE – Belfast, FULL-TIME
We’d also appreciate a solid basis in object-orientated software design principles, a working knowledge of Continuous Integration, experience writing unit tests and using TDD – and a solid grasp of UX.
What’s in the EventMAP package?
A chilled working environment where you’ll get to keep learning and sharpening your skills while working with some of the smartest developers on the block. A solid salary that ramps with your skill set and experience – and the security of knowing that you’re not working for a start-up that’ll crash and burn when the seed money runs out. And travel: with clients across Europe and in Africa and the Middle East, you’ll occasionally get to jet off to somewhere fun to get hands-on client-side.
Interested in a career with EventMAP? Send your CV with covering letter, in confidence, to firstname.lastname@example.org. We accept applications on a rolling basis, and we encourage you to apply sooner rather than later. No agencies please.