This Integrated Policy Statement covers the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001:2015, BS EN ISO 14001:2015 and HSG 65 Managing for health and safety.
EventMAP are engaged in: “The Provision of timetabling, scheduling, resource management and space planning software and services to various sectors, including education, defense, health and policing”.
We fully accept our Legal responsibility, and will ensure compliance with the relevant Health & Safety and Environmental Legislation applicable to all our activities, wherever we operate.
We are committed to the prevention of injury and ill health, the protection of the environment, including prevention of pollution, and the satisfaction of our clients, by setting Environmental and Quality objectives, to assist in our commitment to continual improvement, and enhancement of our overall performance.
- Ensure all our employees and sub-contractors are fully trained, and supervised, so they are competent in their particular area of responsibility.
- Ensure the availability of all resources identified as necessary for our needs and activities.
- Provide safe and healthy working conditions and adequate control of Health & Safety risks, and environmental aspects, to our employees and others who may be affected by our activities.
- Consult with our employees and sub-contractors on matters relevant to quality control, environmental issues, or matters affecting their health, safety or welfare.
- Provide premises and equipment that is regularly maintained and/or calibrated where necessary to ensure it operates effectively, is safe to use, and eliminates or minimises harmful emissions to the environment.
This Integrated Policy Statement will be made available to interested parties, kept up to date through our annual Management Review, or sooner if our business or circumstances change, with all changes communicated throughout the organisation.