EventMAP are looking for a Workspace Specialist with knowledge and experience of workplace and agile working projects to provide expert knowledge to our clients. You should have a detailed understanding of workplace transformation – including construction, workspace design and move management.
- In-depth knowledge of behaviour change – understanding of the key challenges, drivers of behaviour, how to support people to think and work in new ways
- Facilitation and presentation skills, including report writing
- Skills analysis and implementation planning
- Development of documentation and products
- Excellent interpersonal skills, confident and able to gain confidence through knowledge and competence
- Both Programme and Project Management experience across workplace, with a demonstrable track record in delivering projects
- Ability to use MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team, providing innovative workplace and software solutions to large public sector clients – and the perfect next step for an experienced Workspace Specialist looking to take their career to the next level. Competitive salary package.